Find out all about SprayCork
Introducing SprayCork, a next generation building material helping to pave the way toward a greener future.
CorkSol has been supplying sustainable, cork-based products to the UK build sector for a number of years and has now launched the next generation of cork sprayed coatings, SprayCork.
SprayCork is a natural cork sprayed coating for new build and renovation projects. It provides a sustainable, innovative solution for homes, residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Whilst retaining the outstanding performance and benefits of the previous Thermocork product, this next generation offers improved features and has a higher cork content, creating a more quality finish and enhanced functionality when transforming internal and external walls. Alongside this, SprayCork will provide even stronger eco-credentials, greater thermal efficiency, and a wider range of colour options.
On top of the existing features of Thermocork, such as weatherproofing, B rated fire resistance, acoustic absorption, adhesion to almost every surface, and a natural resistance to cracks, damp & condensation, algae & moss, SprayCork offers the following improvements and benefits:
- Natural & Sustainable – Now with 40% more cork content, SprayCork comes from a natural product and causes no permanent damage to the environment
- Improved thermal performance – As a result of the added cork content, SprayCork is the ultimate thermal regulator, which can reduce fuel costs
- Improved quality – With more cork content, the product makes for a fuller, better quality finish
- More colour options – Now available in 28 colours as standard to better suit British tastes, with the option of bespoke tinting for larger orders
- Faster application – Improved drying times help get the job done faster
- Longer Warranty – SprayCork now comes with a 25-year product warranty
Recommended by Kevin McCloud presenter of TV’s Grand Designs, it offers an eco-friendly and high performance alternative for plasterers and render companies. Cork is taken from the cork oak tree but no trees are felled. Instead the bark is stripped away and this releases oxygen into the air, which reduces carbon dioxide in the environment.
That’s good for the planet. The tree’s bark grows back each time. So it’s a sustainable resource (unlike quarried materials). The raw material goes to make CorkSol SprayCork.
The benefits of CorkSol SprayCork
Highly durable and flexible coating to prevent cracking (and reduce complaints).
When it’s on, it stays on covering a range of surfaces, including steel.
Patch repairs possible (avoids costly or time-consuming whole-wall re-rendering).
Strong thermal insulator and reduces thermal bridges.
Good Sound Insulation
Acoustic insulation goes hand in hand with thermal insulation. A CorkSol coating can absorb up to 38dB of noise, giving occupants of roadside properties a more peaceful life.
(Euro-class B safety rating), water resistant and breathable (this helps prevent mould and damp, gives people a healthier living and working space).
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter to learn more about CorkSol.
"*" indicates required fields