Find out more about the Corksol team who make everything we do possible.
Background in international sales (14 years) and founded CorkSol in 2013 after visiting a modular housing scheme in the Netherlands and he immediately recognised CorkWall was fit for the UK market.
His role in the business is to manage the:
- Supply chain
Jamie has over 14 years experience in plastering and rendering, and understands the technical requirements for the application of spray cork. He has been at the forefront of setting up the Approved Applicator Training Programme, delivers the course, and is the driving force behind the promotion of the course, and the CORKWALL material.
His role in the business is to:
- Develop sales of Approved Applicator Schemes
- Manage a strong community of Approved Applicators
- Work with the marketing teams to build awareness or CorkSol and the Approved Applicator and Architect Schemes
Paul joined CorkSol in 2014 and was involved in the first projects to happen here in the UK. He therefore is the font of knowledge in the UK on spraying techniques. He has travelled to the Netherlands and to Portugal to develop his understanding of the product and achieve proficiency in training others.
His role in the business is to manage:
- The Approved Applicator Training Centre
- Undertake Site Visits and Inspections
- HQ of CorkSol day to day
Jodie joined CorkSol in 2017 and is your first point of contact. She is the glue that binds the organisation together, and provides the highest level of customer service.
Her role in the business is to manage the:
- Customer Services (Main Point of Contact)
- Approved Applicator Support and Order Management